More info P.Brain

p.Brain robot projects

More info P.Brain

Postby Duhjoker » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 am

Ok first off where can i buy one of these P.brain boards???? Ive been on google and followed the links to the store but no boards for sale.

Ive been trying get my Hexapod going for months now experimenting with sequencers cause lets face it im no programmer. Any way i ran across micromagic syatems P.brain hex engine. So these boards are pre programmed firm ware? Does that mean i still have to program walking gaits like a ripple or all the movements pre-installed.

What will i need to get started?

And most importantly for my project, can a wireless PS2 controller be used to execute commands wirelessly?

On the home page its states the 24DS does not need the SMB chip. So does that nean i can get away with 1 board if im just using the hexengine firmware?

Can i use my UART CP-2102 bridfe device to program it?
Duhjoker

Re: More info P.Brain

Postby Matt Denton » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi,

I'm afraid the p.Brain series is not longer manufactured. You are correct in thinking that the HexEngine could be configured for most hexapods, you may get lucky and find a second hand unit on this site, I know some people were selling some of their old kit. However, I no longer officially support this hardware.

regards.
Matt Denton
AKA: Winchy_Matt

micromagic systems ltd
Matt Denton
Site Admin

Return to p.Brain