hexapod spider problems

Hexapod Robots

hexapod spider problems

Postby richfoster » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:40 pm

hi im new at this im no good at coputers and I cant spel as u can c however im in despret need off finding sumbody to help iv bort one ov these spiders and to difrent driver bords. I am totally incapabul ov programing this dam thing and sofar its nothing mor that a expensiv paper wayt im looking for paying sumbody to program it for me im wiling to travul to bring it to u depending or yor locashion I liv darbishier and im wiling to pay for servasis renderd plase HELLP thanks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?:
richfoster

Re: hexapod spider problems

Postby PauliusLiekis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Maybe you should post more info, like photos, descriptions of the robot and boards that you have. Maybe someone will give you a hint. Although I suspect you'll have to do it yourself eventually anyway...
PauliusLiekis

Re: hexapod spider problems

Postby richfoster » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 am

im not going to bother waysting my time its up on ebay I wont ride. I wish I never bort the thing but thanks for being the only one to respond if sumbody wer intrested all thay haft to do is ask...... im going to cancel my acont.
richfoster

Return to Hexapods