Terms & Conditions
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is correct. However, we cannot guarantee there are no inaccuracies. Please read all measurements as approximate. We will endeavour to correct anything brought to our attention.
- Prices shown on micromagic systems robotics store are exclusive to on-line orders only.
- All prices are shown in pounds sterling and include UK VAT at 15.0%.
- For countries outside the E.C. Value Added Tax (VAT) is not included.
- If you are able to provide us with your VAT registration number (within the EEC) we can supply orders less VAT.
- Although we have a very comprehensive range of stock we can not guarantee that every item shown and listed is always in stock. If an item is not immediately available, and we have a similar product, we will contact you and suggest a near substitute, at which point, you can decide if you would like the substitue, wait for the desired item, or cancel your order. We will never send substitutes without notification or contacting the customer first.
- When placing an order on micromagic systems robotics store, Please ensure that the correct e-mail address and telephone number are given as we may need this information to contact you if we need to validate your order. Failure to provide these correctly may result in your order not being processed.
- micromagic systems can accept no liability for damages caused by an items use or misuse. Refunds or compensation will never exceed, in monetary terms, more than the cost of the item supplied and purchased.
- You have the right to cancel within 7 working days after the day you take receipt of goods. You must notify us within this time that you wish to cancel. You are required to return the goods unopened/unused and in the same condition as supplied at your own cost within 28 days. We will subtract the cost of carriage charges from your refund.
- These rights are in addition to those relating to faulty goods. Your Statutory rights are not effected regarding faulty items. All items are covered by the appropriate manufacurers warranty. In most instances due to the nature of the goods and their operational use, no faulty item can be replaced without inspection by the manufacturer first.
Micromagic Systems Ltd - Micromagic Systems Robotics Lab - Micromagic Systems Robotics Store