Micromagic Systems has complete respect for the privacy concerns of our customers and web visitors, and takes reasonable precautions to protect your identity and personal information from improper or unauthorized use or disclosure.
Below for your information is a list of the policies followed by Micromagic Systems regarding privacy. These policies may be amended occasionally without prior notice, so check back periodically. Please contact us immediately if you have any reason to believe that these policies are not being adhered to by any Micromagic Systems employee or representative.
Collection of Personal Information
- In order for you to request or submit information to the forums, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself or your company by completing and submitting an online form.
- In completing an online form, Micromagic Systems may require that you submit personal information, such as your name and e-mail address and physical address for shipping items purchased at our online store.
- When you submit information to our forums and online shop, you understand and agree that the forum and shop owners may store your information in a secure manner on its servers.
Use of Collected Information
Micromagic Systems does not sell, exchange or disclose collected information to third parties. Any information collected is held in strict confidence for the companys own internal use. The information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To alert you to product updates, new product information and technical bulletins
- To alert you to special offers that may be of interest to you
- To provide technical and sales support