SENA ESD200 Bluetooth serial module
The Parani-ESD200 is a Class 2 type of Compact Embedded Bluetooth Serial Module for RS-232 cable replacement. The ESD200 supports 30 meters of wireless transmit distance.
Add bluetooth connectivity to your HexEngine/Robot using an ESD200 module! (There is an ESD200 socket on the p.Brain-SMB ** and the p.Brain-µ24).
- Output interface UART, compliant Bluetooth specification v1.2-
- Improved AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping), fast connection
- Transmit power: Max. +4dBm
- Receiving sensitivity: -80dBm (0.1% BER)
- Compact size: 18 x 20 x 11.7 (mm)
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops, etc
- Built-in on-board antenna included
- Working distance (in an open field): Class 2, Nom. 30 metres
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration tool available
- No external drivers required.
Full specifications can be found HERE
** (p.Brain-SMB now comes with the ESD200 SIL sockets fitted, earlier models require the sockets to be fitted by the user.)